Five great days exploring our historic Golden Outback.
Join special host Curtin FM radio presenter Greg Pearce explore Western Australia’s most famous gold mining region. Visit historic mining museums, enjoy billy tea and damper and discover the breathtaking Esperance region.
- Return travel to Kalgoorlie on the Prospector train.
- Two nights accommodation in Kalgoorlie and two nights in Esperance all with private facilities.
- All meals including one feature farewell dinner and drinks included.
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder City sights.
- Bay of Islands cruise at Esperance with lunch on Woody Island.
- Porterage of your luggage (1 piece pp)
- Services of tour escorts Kevin Pearce & Rory Oktaviono
Pensioner “free” pass* $1368
Single room supplement $285